Skip to content
- Owner’s layout including 3 double cabins, owner’s hull includes large head with separate shower and dressing room.
- Guest heads with basin and shower.
- Choice of interior fabrics to suit your requirements.
- Teak and holly soles, treated cork flooring to saloon
- Recessed LED lighting throughout.
- Hand crafted joinery in light oak.
- Static hull ventilation system.
- All interior fixtures and fittings are manufactured from corrosion resistant materials.
- Huge main saloon with panoramic windows.
- Seating for 6/8 people in comfort.
- Oak folding dining table.
- Open plan galley, saloon, cockpit and helm station.
- 185cm headroom in saloon.
- Large full width galley.
- 2 recessed sinks in huge worktop.
- Large stainless steel fridge.
- Stainless steel oven/grill with recessed hob over.
- Electrically lifting TV under windscreen (option).
- Windscreen wipers and optional de-mist system.
- Freezer below seating (option).
- Water tank behind galley for optimal weight distribution.
- Gas detector alarm.
Port (Owner’s) Hull
- King-size double berth with high quality mattress.
- Large hanging locker.
- Berth-side stowage lockers.
- Navigation area in owner’s hull.
- Option of a single berth or cupboards midships.
- Preparation for water-maker.
- Large wash basin and dressing mirror in dressing room.
- Escape hatch inboard in forward heads.
- Manual marine WC with 50L gravity empty holding tank.
- Opening hatches and windows for added ventilation (as well as static system).
- King-size double berth with optional folding sofa.
- Double bridge-deck berth with stowage.
- Space for washing machine.
- Opening hatches and windows for added ventilation (as well as Static System).
- Optional single berth or stowage to midships cabin space.
- Manual Marine WC.
- Basin with mixer tap.
- Optional shower and sump pump.
- Vanity cupboard with mirrored doors.
- Escape hatch inboard in heads.